Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Small Miracles

At work the topic of religon comes up frequently and at one point someone said there is no way that God can be real because miracles don't happen anymore, I begged to differ, small miracles happen everyday. I thought of this again today after a phone call from my parents. I have very recently been stress out due to money troubles, who isn't right? Anyway we were going be short a great deal of money for next month and I had been praying for sometime about what we were going to do and today my parents called to inform me that my grandfather has sent them money to divide up among their children and that I would be getting twice what we actually needed. It's the small miracles when I need them the most that remind me who I am and that my Father in Heaven knows me and my needs.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sugoi, thanks for that story!! Life takes on a new light when we take the time to notice the little miracles in our lives.