Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Little Purple Bar



I did it!! I finished a book and won NaNo. To find out more about NaNorWriMo or National Novel Writers Month go to nanorwrimo.org. Anyway, it's done and I have a finished book, though the finished book isn't very good. In fact it's pretty much crap but that doesn't matter what matters is that I did it. By the way for those of you that wanted to read it when it was done are going to have to wait a few months. It has at least one rewrite to go before it's ready for other eyes. I'll let you know when it's done. In the mean time I plan on relaxing and reading. Ok that was a little lie, I had a brilliant idea for another book. Yes, I just finished one and I'm starting another one. My friends at work are thinking of taking me to the crazy hospital. It's exciting though to create something like this.






Look my pretty winners badge!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is sooo awesome! Welcome to the world of insanity...er I mean writing! It's a rollercoaster of one plot twist after another, many times you are more surprised than anyone at what happens. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that you start to hear your character's voices speaking to you! Enjoy the craziness while you can, because the yucky part starts when you begin to edit!