Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Two in one day...

I wanted to add a fun little story to my last post but thought it would be too much.

During our lunch break yesterday they took us to the cafe on campus to introduce us to the food and let us wander around the club booths that were set up. After seeing the booths and getting my salad I began looking for a place to sit. There wasn't many open places as a large number of students brought friends or parents with them. Finally, deciding I didn't want to eat at a table by myself, I sat down at a table with a friendly looking mother - daughter duo and introduced myself. We exchanged pleseantries and found out that we are have the exact same major - Mass Communication with a concetration in Journalism. Needless to say we had a lot to talk about over lunch.

Later in the day we split from our orientation groups into our individual majors to get registered for class. My major was the last one called, almost forgotten about as a matter of fact, and when we stood to go me and my lunch buddy were the only two! Of all the people I could have eaten lunch with I chose the only other person in our whole orientation group in my major!!!

This is what happens when I follow those little feeling (aka the Holy Ghost's promptings) I elaborated on in my Sunburn post.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

How cool is that? It so gave me goosebumps! Good job on going back to school. It is a very worthy goal that helps us to feel confident in our choices.

Sugoi said...

Thanks Nikki!!!! I really is very cool.